Monday 5 January 2015

Common Cor!

I’m not a fan of conspiracy theories; I don’t easily accept tempting untruths bolstered by questionable statistics, nor do I believe much of what I am unable to verify through my own experience. I like to think I have as independent a mind as it is generally possible to have in this mixed up, muddled up, shook up world. (Well that's the way that I want it to stay and I always want it to be that way...) Or maybe that’s just what they want me to think? No, they’re not the boss of me now!

But everywhere you turn somebody has a theory that things ain’t what they used to be and heaven knows, anything goes! Big business in league with the New World Order, cultural Marxism invading our social systems and our very words being continually monitored and assessed; our lexicon tweaked and re-calibrated to cause minimal offence. You could never, for instance say anything so inflammatory as; Here come old flat top, he come groovin' up slowly, he got joo joo eyeballs, he one holy roller, he got hair down to his knees, got to be a joker, he just do what he please… I mean, you’d be locked up, wouldn’t you?

And then there’s Common Core, which is all the rage – and when I say rage I do mean rage – in the good ol’ US-of-A and reportedly making some inroads into the UK. I know that what we need is a great big melting pot, big enough to hold the world and all it’s got but a totalitarian fascist plot? We don’t need no education; all we need is a production line to churn out identikit, cookie-cutter automata, all equally able and just clever enough to serve as worker drones. Nothing to distinguish one from another any more, just coffee coloured people by the score.

Then there’s the climate change ‘debate’, in which 97% of those who believe in government-funded climate research are drumming up hysteria and then using the fear to spread the faith. But, think about it - one drop of rain on your window pane doesn't mean to say there's a hurricane humming. So don't start running every time you hear it coming, ‘cause it doesn't matter. You know it doesn't matter; it’s just a storm in a teacup.

But if you believe all the crackpot theorists you could easily become convinced that the lizard overlords really are in charge. Why are they collecting all that personal data for instance? Login details, dates, emails, IP addresses, GPS locations, biometrics. Common core alarmists talk about the use of facial recognition, posture measurement, wristbands that monitor the attention of students and other metrics that allow them to codify and classify and control and predict the behaviour of both pupils and staff. Aptly enough for common core, just like the kids, it really doesn’t add up.

As I said, I don’t much go for conspiracy theories but one little word that you may have overheard is, under the guise of the caring European Union, we are being driven unwittingly towards becoming mere tax cattle. That is, of course, if you are gullible enough to believe all the hysterical nonsense out there. The real truth is there is a theory to fit pretty much every prejudice. Even – and I know you’ll instantly see what a load of rubbish this is – the ridiculous notion that blogs exposing these sinister plots are being infiltrated by government surveillance software which automatically replaces the sensitive and chilling facts with innocuous song lyrics.

Don't even MENTION Agenda 21!
The lizards are coming!

Well, surely we’d smell a rat if such a thing were happening? We'd be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet. I may tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution but, the world will look just the same and history won't change, will it? No, rest assured, this blog will always tell the truth so we don't get fooled again. Now, if you’d excuse me, I’m off to meet the new boss… Yaaaaaay!

3 comments:

  1. Hello again, and again my thanks for a great blog. I think you'll find the new boss very much like the old one, by the way ;) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I expect I will! Thank you very much for your kind comments/the Aintreet iron. :o)

      Delete
  2. In the year 2525
    Brill as usual sir

    ReplyDelete