Saturday 17 November 2012

Top of the Pops!

Well, it's been a record-breaking week for the blog. On Tuesday we hit the best one-day view count with the Denis McShame interview thrusting into the number one slot at 409, for which many thanks to Rob and his co-bloggers at I like being right. But every day this week has seen well over 200 views and at the time of typing When I'm King has welcomed over 1500 visitors for the week.

There's a long way to go to beat Bora Bora at 2833 all-time views, but from a standing start at the end of July 2011, I'm pretty chuffed. To think that I can enrage a couple of hundred people a day. And what's more, it's a been a bit of an international affair.

United Kingdom
21793
United States
8753
Germany
2044
Russia
1944
France
410
Ireland
385
Canada
358
Australia
308
South Africa
171
Turkey
163

So, a great big, hearty thank you to all my regulars and welcome to anybody who's stumbled onto this stinking pile of malodorous malcontent by accident.

I'll be back with more bile after the weekend! You can count on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment