Sunday 25 March 2012

10,000 and counting...

I added a page views counter - not that it's a competition, you understand!

I don't know who all of my readers are but I'm guessing some of them, at least, are regulars. Yes, I know, it's difficult to switch off those subscriptions isn't it? (Mwuhahaha!) So, that 10,000 page views (by the way, I don't count my own views, just in case you're suspicious!) at around 100 per day probably only really represents about thirty regular readers. Given the low number of comments, however, I wonder how many visits are from people who have clicked on a link and then said "Oh no, not this again!"

So, go on, add a comment if you agree, disagree, or just want to prove to me that you're a real person and not a referrer 'bot! One day, maybe we'll all be bots. Maybe, one day, all journalism will be on the blog... written by socio-political automatons who do all the work while we get to reap the rewards.

I hope so. Then I might finally get my flying car.


Until that day you'll just have to put up with my moaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment